Fellow Geek our Favorite GUI for metasploit Has new release.
The new features according to change Log are as follows
19 Jul 11 – Change Log
– You may now execute a post module against multiple hosts at once.
Simply highlight the hosts, find your post module, double-click it
and watch the magic happen. The drawback–each session will open a
new tab to display the output of the post module.
– You may now hold down shift and click on a tab to close all tabs
with the same title. If you run a post module against multiple hosts
this is a good way to get rid of all those tabs.
– Graph view Ctrl+P shortcut (save screenshot of graph view) now shows
– post module output now logs to ~/.armitage/[host]/post.log
– Fixed some weirdness with popup menu mouse events not being consumed
– Added View -> Activity Logs to open folder containing Armitage logs
– Fixed command history so up arrow really gives the previous command
– Keystrokes dumped using dump button on key scan dialog are now logged
This new release can be downloaded from the developers website