Dear G33ks / h@X0rZ, WhatWeb by Andrew Horton from Morning Star Security; is Next generation web scanner to identify what websites are running.
- Over 900 plugins
- Control the trade off between speed/stealth and reliability
- Plugins include example URLs
- Performance tuning. Control how many websites to scan concurrently.
- Multiple log formats: Brief (greppable), Verbose (human readable), XML, JSON, MagicTree, RubyObject, MongoDB.
- Recursive web spidering
- Proxy support including TOR
- Custom HTTP headers
- Basic HTTP authentication
- Control over webpage redirection
- Nmap-style IP ranges
- Fuzzy matching
- Result certainty awareness
- Custom plugins defined on the command line