Metasploit 4.1 and Armitage: What’s New?
10.13.11 take II?
- updated msf3/data directories to account for new install locations.
- Removed Meterpreter -> Access – > Duplicate because it is now redundant with Meterpreter -> Access -> Pass Session
- Updated Meterpreter -> Access -> Pass Session to have LPORT of default Meterpreter listener. Click Launch to simply duplicate your current session.
- Added Meterpreter -> Access -> Steal Token to list and steal user/group tokens
- Updated meterpreter multiplexer to not expect output from rev2self.
- added ability to set up VNC on a target when connected to a remote Metasploit
- Armitage now tells you where to connect your VNC client to access the desktop of a compromised host. You’ll need to have a local VNC client available.
Metasploit RealVNC 4.1 Authentication Bypass Exploit