Leets there have been New Exciting Updates for your favourite pwning tool metasploit.
This weekly update brings ten new modules, which include exploits for PHP and Java, S40, various PHP applications, Apache Struts, Citrix, and the GIMP. This update also adds the pcAnywhere data protocol module to the regular menu of Bruteforce-able protocols, and resolves ten other outstanding issues.
- Fuzzing for Citrix Opcodes ( 3 Exploits)
- Hashtable Collisions
- S40 0.4.2 CMS Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- pcAnywhere Login Scanner
- Log1 CMS writeInfo() PHP Code Injection
- PHP Volunteer Management System v1.0.2 Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerability
- Apache Struts Remote Command Execution
- Citrix Provisioning Services 5.6 SP1 Streamprocess Opcode 0×40020004 Buffer Overflow
- Citrix Provisioning Services 5.6 SP1 Streamprocess Opcode 0×40020002 Buffer Overflow
- Citrix Provisioning Services 5.6 SP1 Streamprocess Opcode 0×40020006 Buffer Overflow
- GIMP script-fu Server Buffer Overflow
So what are you waiting for ?